Monday, August 25, 2008

Seriously my fucking head is going to explode.

I really need to stop reading slowtwitch. It has to be some sort of fucked up addiction. With the exception of a few the people on that site are the most mental people I have ever seen. Fucking stressing over the most minute details of shit. I swear for no other reason reading the crap on there will make me quit triathlon for ever. Everybody is an expert. Then reading the lavender room is about a fucking mess. I really need to stop looking at that train wreck.

fucking idiots

3 comments:

hobbes said...

No shit. I have been trying to get the hell off of there for awhile now. It's so freaking annoying. Makes my teeth itch!

Run Kurt Run said...

It is a daily reminder that people are freaking idiots.

hobbes said...

You need to go on there for a reminder? I say just look around. Plenty of reminders all around, at least from where I'm sitting. Of course, if everyone else seems to be an idiot, maybe they aren't the idiots.....