Thursday, September 25, 2008

I guess it was bound to happen

Tues was crit night and for the first time this season I just didn't feel good and felt toasted. I guess the long runs over the weekend caught up with me. I raced the C's and was third but I really didn't race that well. I stayed out of the wind most of the time and when it came time for the sprint my legs were just toast.

I lined up at the back of the B's but since it is getting darker earlier they combined the A's and B's. We took off like someone stuck a rocket up our ass. My legs were fucking screaming. I knew I had to move up or get popped being the yo-yo. I would get up a couple people then get blown off the back...after about 20 min I just pulled out. I was spent. So I was/am pretty dissapointed. I gues I shouldn't be as I am only one of a couple that do two races a night. I did feel better seening all the other people who got blown up.

No comments: