Thursday, September 25, 2008

How?

I am about as sick of this election shit as I can get. I have had a few friends ask my opinion then get seriously offended when I gave it. I guess all in all I am an anarchist. I don't what the govt. fucking with me about anything. If I want a hooker, leave me the fuck alone, if I want to smoke pot, leave me the fuck alone, if I want an abortion, leave me the fuck alone. Obviously all of these things can be hurtful to society but won't society correct those things all by themselves? Why does the govt. have any say so in it at all?

My biggest question right now is how can a person who is a professed "Christian" reconcile arming themselves? I have a friend who is born again and seriously the only thing they love more than Christ is their gun. That is just hard for me to understand. What happened to love thy neighbor, meek shall inherit the earth, turn the other cheek.

No comments: