Monday, June 23, 2008

Me and My Shadow

Fuck it is hot. Well since I totally ate a turd at KS 70.3 last weekend I really needed to JFR and have a solid weekend. My confidence has taken one hell fo hit.

So this weekend I just needed to ride by myself not worrying about dropping anyone or getting dropped just me and some road. I took off west planning on an easy 5 hours and that is exactly what I wanted to do. Easy spin in the hills followed by short T run.

Yesterday was a 3 hour run and a short swim (1500). LMS and I talked about getting up early but that didn't work out. We hit the asphalt at 9:30 and the heat index was already in the 90's. I felt okay until the last 20 min or so then I started to die. Not a bad run at all...

Life is good

1 comment:

:) said...

Phew...it was africa-hot this weekend. Glad you still got out there.